Name Related Quotes



“My name is William Tell:when little oppressions touch mearrows hidden in my cloakwhisper, "Ready, ready."”

William Stafford

#Arrows #Cloak #Hidden #Name #Ready #Touch #When #Whisper


“You name it, I'll paint it.”

Marvin Cox

#Name #Paint


Concentrated power is bad""(name of chapter)

William J. Federer

#Bad #Name


“You're a lying monster. You buried my 21-year-old brother and his name was Shawn Garfield Williams, not a dead dog.”

Carol Williams

#Brother #Buried #Lying #Monster #Name #Not #Old #Shawn #Williams #Year


And gold has no name, it licks the hand of anyone who has it: good dog!

Christina Stead

#Dog #Gold #Hand #Name


90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name.

Henry A. Kissinger

#Give #Name


“A public library is the most enduring of memorials, the trustiest monument for the preservation of an event or a name or an affection; for it, and it only, is respected by wars and revolutions, and survives them”

Mark Twain

#Affection #Enduring #Event #Libraries #Library #Memorials #Moment #Name #Preservation #Respect #Respected #Revolutions #Survives #War


You write your name in the snow Yet say nothing.

Voltaire

#Name #Write #Yet


WARNING: This is assuming your spouse's name is Margaret.

Dave Barry

#Assuming #Name #Spouse


“It's the marquee name,”

Richard Peterson

#Name